WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites.
We use them to help administer content for visitors to the Complete Licensing website.
OUR COOKIES HELP US:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
- You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
If the settings on your software that you are using to view this website (your browser) are adjusted to accept cookies we take this, and your continued use of our website, to mean that you are fine with this.
MORE ABOUT OUR COOKIES
COMPLETE LICENSING WEBSITE FUNCTION COOKIES
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
THIRD PARTY FUNCTIONS
- hCaptcha – Stops bots from filling in our forms.
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
VISITOR STATISTICS COOKIES
This helps us to continuously improve our website. These so called “analytics’” programs also tell us if how people reached this site (e.g. from a search engine) and whether they have been here before.
TURNING COOKIES OFF
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (learn how).
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive.